Full course description
This course explores Universal Design for Learning. It models and addresses a series of principles for designing learning experiences that incorporate inclusive teaching practices by reducing barriers and increasing accessibility for all learners.
- Design a learning experience that incorporates UDL
- Universal Design principles
- Multiple Means of Representation
- Multiple Means of Engagement
- Multiple Means of Action & Expression
- Brain networks
- Flexible course design
So, if you take this course, what will you be able to do by the end of it?
- Define UDL
- Express the benefits of UDL
- Determine multiple ways to present information
- Distinguish between a variety of engagement methods